Friday, February 19, 2010

Fantasy baseball advice? I'm your man

Need help deciding who to keep and who to drop for 2010?

Want to know how Cliff Lee will fare as a Mariner or if Johnny Damon is due for a decline in Detroit (if he lands there)?

Wondering if that Cole Hamels-for-Clayton Kershaw trade offer in your e-mail inbox can work to your advantage?

I'm the guy you want to talk to.

Feel free to pose your fantasy baseball question as a comment on this or any other of my blog posts. Or e-mail me directly at jbartolone@bradenton.com. I'm always more than happy to help out my fellow fantasy geek who's looking for advice. If your question's good enough, I'd love to turn it into a blog post - that way I feel like I'm meeting the needs of my audience rather than just pontificating about random topics that may interest only me.

I'm here for you, readers.

No comments: